- Arrange 5 or more balls into a line (first click on a ball then click on an empty space).
- The ball you move cannot jump over another ball - it must follow a clear path.
- Lines can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- When you form a line of five or more balls those balls will disappear and your score will be increased - the longer the line, the bigger the score.
- If you play to the end, your score may go on the high score board. It's stored in a cookie in your browser not on my server so it only tracks your scores.
- Double-click the word 'score' to view the high score board.
You can download the game from here. It will be a lot more responsive if played from your hard drive rather than downloading the images across the net.
You'll need a program to 'unzip' the game files - I recommend ZipGenius (it's free). Then just double-click the 'game.html' file to launch the game.